“Everyone has different dreams and expectations when it comes to appearance and ideal body image. That's why you need a plastic surgeon who has state-of-the-art training, experience, & excellent credentials to give you choices from a variety of cosmetic surgical procedures.”
Dr. Myron M. Persoff, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Society Memberships:
- B.S. University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- M.D. University of Miami Medical School, Miami, Florida
- General Surgery Residency. University of South Florida, School of Medicine, Tampa, Florida and St. Joseph Hospital, Houston, Texas
- Plastic Surgery Residency. St. Joseph Hospital, Cronin-Brauer Clinic Assoc., Houston, Texas
- American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Florida Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Palm Beach County Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Past President
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association; Medical Education Committee
- Palm Beach County Medical Society; Membership Committee & Executive Committee
- Dade County Medical Association
- Greater Miami Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Lipolysis Society of North America
- Broward County Society of Plastic Surgeons
From the South|
Take S. Dixie Highway north to S.W. 17th Avenue and take a right to end at Bayshore Dr., then left to the next light ("Mercy Way"), then right to hospital and valet parking.
From the West
Take Bird Avenue to S. Dixie Highway and turn left. Go for about 1.5 mile to S.W. 17th Avenue and take a right ...etc.
From the North
Take I-95 south to the end, where it becomes S. Dixie Highway and exit on "Rickenbacker Causeway" exit. Continue to 2nd light (32nd Rd) and turn left under overpass. Take R at South Miami Avenue past Vizcaya and then La Salle High School to Light "Mercy Way" and take L to hospital and valet parking.